Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I'm Back Blogging

WOW! It has been a long time since I have been compelled to write a blog, but I'm back at it with not just one, but three blogs, all of which are going to be opening this week, and all of which have a ton of content planned for sometime to come.

Now, there are no plans and no promises for when that content is coming out, but I have a ton of things I want to write about, I have been slacking on my writing, and getting these blogs going should be a good way to start working on that.

So, a few things:

First, I don't really care if anyone reads these blogs. I hope people do, I hope someone finds the information or ideas useful or, at least, fun, and I hope people like it, but this is more about me trying to write and keep writing.

Second, I don't really care if I fail at this. Yes, I want to do this, and yes, I am going to make an effort, but I am not going to treat this like a job, nor am I going to punish myself if I fail to get a post up.

Third, relax! There is a lot of tension out there right now because we live in turbulent times (actually, we are always living in turbulent times, same shit; different day), and this doesn't have to be a place that contributes to those problems (although, knowing me, I won't be able to stay away from stirring the shit).

So, if you are interested, this blog will be about my life and random thoughts too big for 140 characters on Twitter (and so I don't have to post text to Facebook).

If you are interested in Rants and Reviews, check out Anne Elise Approved! A Rants and Reviews Blog, where I will be reviewing media, products, and occasionally (hopefully, not too often) going off on a rant.

If you play a lot of games, but, like me, you're on a budget, Anne Elise Is Free-To-Play might be a blog of interest for you! Up coming posts on what it's like being mostly free-to-play (perhaps cheap-to-play is better), and tips on how to do it and have fun.

So, I'm back. For reals and serious! For how long? No one knows. Let's see if I make it a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment